Monday, July 19, 2004

LAME WEEK FOR BLOGGING... COOL NEW FUNCTIONS!
 
This past week I was occupied with the AlwaysOn conference, catching up with some friends, and just chillin in San Fran. I'm sorry for not being that active on my blog this week. I'm going to post some articles that some of you might have already read this week as I try to catch up myself with what's going on in the world. I also have a backlog of essay topics I wanted to tackle, so you'll see some stuff of substance beyond links to articles of note.

Also Blogger finally add some additional editing tools and functionality that I'm trying out right now. Being a narcissistic type (why else would i have a blog?), I might as well make my first photo upload a caricature of myself. The picture below it is what the caricature was based on. This was ten years ago, so imagine it with 30 more pounds... actually don't.

Back in college, my dorm was filled with students from Hong Kong who first told me that I looked like Chow Yun-Fat. I remember a couple years after college, when I gained 30 pounds, my friend told my mother that people thought I looked like Chow Yun-Fat. My mother turned to me and said, "Dear, you don't look like Chow Yun-Fat. You're just Fat! So please start losing some weight!"



No comments: