Monday, April 19, 2010

"What It Takes To Be a Digital Women" by TrendsSpotting

A good presentation by Taly Weiss:

"This presentation was presented at Microsoft’s Women Think Next conference. I reviewed the current state of women in the business world, and focused on digital women. I used research done by Harvard Business Review to show the age breakdown where women leave technology professions and simply break out from the industry.

My presentation ends with practical tips: how women working in IT companies can use the Social Media to professionally lead and influence.

I have described that as a "work around" option. Companies success in Social Media relies on the professional team members sharing their insights and works. I believe that women can find that stage as a source for learning, improving and leading."

No comments: