Thursday, August 10, 2006

SERIOUSLY ANNOYING, ANGRY AT THE WORLD LOSERS

Just a brief post before I go back to work.  Since we're in a beta stage there are bugs and issues our users face and we try to answer or fix them as soon as possible. 90-95% of the people we deal with are reasonable.  A small percentage of these users are upset about some issue, which is cool with me because they have a reason to be. But there is a very small group of users that are serious drama queens. In my eyes, they have no reason to be upset, but want to get upset. Angry at the world losers really annoy me.

Of course the customer is always right, so I have to swallow my pride and deal. Maybe next year I'll clarify this vague post and write some details down but without the names to protect the dorky... Valleywag watch out!

No comments: