Wednesday, March 15, 2006

GOINGON ALPHA GOING ON!... SORRY!

Sorry for not blogging the past couple days. I've just been busy with our alpha, integrating our tech partners, and dealing with the operations of our company.

Christine and I missed a couple nonprofit board meetings among other things due to my schedule. It's funny because during my last months in South Korea back in 2004 Christine was at Morgan Stanley working the typical i-banking hours (80-100+/week). Sometimes she would get done at 3am and get up at 6am or 7am. I would typically get done with work at 7pm and sometimes stay as late as 10pm, but it was relatively easy going. Now the roles are reversed and I really appreciate her patience during this period of my life, especially since we're married now :)

Anyway, since my traffic has been going up the past few months, I sometimes feel pressure to blog daily, so I'm being a geek here and apologizing for the inactivity. Hopefully, I'll start blogging again by tonight. Have a great day!

Anyone want to blog here? If so, just email me at bernard.moon@gmail.com

No comments: