Sunday, October 9, 2005

FREEDOM!... ESPN, SUNDAY FOOTBALL, HOME WITHOUT THE WIFE

So earlier today I dropped off Christine at SFO. She taking off to Asia for a business trip and will be gone for five days. So for the next five days I get to watch ESPN, baseball, football and other sports programming without a complaint or a time limit of 10 minutes. Lately, the only time I get to watch sports at home is when Christine is busy with work and I decide to take a break. (No complaints, Christine... just my commentary;)

I glad that she's enjoying her transition from investment banking to the tech world. It's funny because when I first met my wife I never imagined her working in the tech sector, and now I see it as a blessing since her understanding of my passion for technology and entrepreneurship has grown due to her immersion into this space.

No comments: