Wednesday, September 14, 2005

NEW YAHOO EMAIL COMING... BETA LAUNCHED

Wondering if I should ask someone at Yahoo! to test it out? Nah, I'll just wait since I'm very comfortable with my gmail. The new Hotmail that's coming out next year interests me a bit more.

Yahoo was set to unveil on Wednesday a limited public beta of its new Yahoo Mail service, featuring a new interface more like that of a desktop e-mail application and faster response time.

As first reported in June, the new Yahoo Mail beta will feature e-mail caching; message preview; drag-and-drop filing; the capability of quickly searching e-mail headers, body text and attachments; and the ability to view multiple e-mails at the same time in separate windows and scroll through all message headers in a folder rather than one page at a time.
(full article)

No comments: