Wednesday, May 11, 2005

CHRISTOPHER AHN... GUEST BLOGGER

Bernard has been gracious enough to allow me to be the guest blogger for the next few weeks while he is on hiatus for his marriage. I wish him and his fiance a long and happy marriage. May God bless him and his new wife with many years of bliss.

On to me:
  • Age: 24
  • Gender: male
  • Astrological Sign: Orca
  • Zodiac Year:: Cockatoo
  • Industry: Business Consulting
  • Location: Austin : Texas : United States

  • I AM a young entrepenueur who doesn't know how to spell entrepreneur. I am a former US Marine, Forward Observer Scout. I am a fiscal conservative: social liberal. I grew up Southern Baptist, now following the Presbyterian Church of America theology, and have not been baptized. I am for the Iraq War, Privatization of Social Security, and legally smoking doobies at home. I am against the death penalty, abortion, and marriage involving two ding dongs (a.k.a. who whos', tally wackers, mandingos, etc.). I smoke cigars, drink fine scotch, walk and talk like an aristocrat, and love Miller High Life... Light. I am a huge Dodgers fan. Favorite foods include, Good Pizza, Good Sushi, and Bad Burritos. During my younger, whipper snapper days, I played football, baseball, and Lacrosse at the collegiate level.

    I originated from the Los Angeles area, went to school in Orange County, and now reside in Austin, Texas as a business consultant. I have owned a small business and supported my family for seven years, and am now, living the extremely scary life period called, alone and on my own.

    I appreciate your comments and I thank you for tolerating my Dumas inspired stories, links, and rants. God Bless.

    No comments: