Tuesday, March 30, 2004

ANNOYING, IGNORANT WHITNEY MCNALLY
What Were You Thinking Details Magazine?


Annoying, ignorant, and not-so-funny feature in Details last month comparing Gays and Asians. What if the comparison was with Hispanics or Blacks? I guess if you're going to make fun of a race it should be Asians since we don't have a strong voice or voting block in the U.S. They should have just made fun of the French and I would feel a whole lot better... maybe they already did. Anyway, I got an email from my friend a few days back with a link to an online petition to the advertisers in Detail, so if you're interested in doing more check it out. Or just email blast Whitney Mcnally.

Also here's more information from a funny site, angry asian man, at its March 30th entry. I think the site was started by a few Northwestern University students.

No comments: