Reposting about our upcoming charity wine tasting event! Inviting everyone in the Bay Area to the "Red & White" wine tasting fundraiser on April 18th from 6:00PM - 10:00PM.
Also Christine kicked ass in getting raffle and silent auction prizes. Here is the list:
*$10 for 3 raffle tickets
- 3 month club membership to Monterey Bay Sailing (valued at $550)
- Gift certificate to Talent Mosaic's networking workshop in May (valued at $400)
- Ravenswood Monte Rosso Zinfandel 1994 magnum (valued at $330)
- Private tour and tasting package for up to 30 people at Byington Winery (valued at $300)
- Portrait photoshoot on the beach by AK Rowland Photography (valued at $300)
- Semi-private kiteboarding lesson by NorCalSurfShop.com (valued at $200)
- Private wine tasting for 4 people at Ledson Winery & Vineyards (valued at $100)
- Intro to Sailing for 2 by OCSC Sailing (valued at $80)
- 2005 Chateau Dassault Grand Cru Classic (valued at $70)
- 2004 Ponzi Dolcetto Oregon Pinot Noir
- Gift certificate to dine at Pampas (Palo Alto)
- Gift certificate to dine at Palomino (SF)
- Lunch for 2 at Swan Oyster Depot (SF)
- One hour bay cruise by Monterey Sailing
- Casey O'Connell art, critically acclaimed SF based artist (valued at $6,000)
- A case of custom wine labeling of 2006 Merlot, Napa Valley by WineFornia.com (valued at $1020)
- The Crew Course - a full two days of sailing on the Bay by OCSC Sailing (valued at $445)
- Feng Shui consultation by Kali Design (valued at $450)
- Photoshoot session by Annie Tao Photography (valued at $250)
- Digital painting by Gabriela Hernandez Lepe
- Discover Sailing package for 2 by Club Nautique (valued at $270)
Audelssa Estate Winery 2000 Carbernet Sauvignon
Banyan Wines 2008 Monterey County Gewürztraminer
Ca' Del Solo, Albarino 2006
Charles Krug Winery 2006 Chardonnay
Chateau St. Jean, Sauvignon Blanc
Cinnabar Vineyards, Mercury Rising Red
Donkey & Goat Winery, Four Thirteen 2007
Dunning Vineyards Estate 2007 Chardonnay
Ravenswood Monte Rosso Zinfandel 1995, 1996
Quady Winery dessert wine selection (2007 Essensia – 100% Orange Muscat, 2007 Elysium – 100%) Black Muscat, 2007 Electra – Orange Muscat, n/v Starboard Batch 88 – Tinta Roriz) - will be paired with Dagoba Organic Chocolate* (Dark, Eclipse, Lavender Blueberry, Super Fruit, Xocolati flavors)
and more wines offered by Michael-David Winery and others.
It's not just any YMCA, it's the Central YMCA that is helping many underprivileged youth and seniors living in the Tenderloin District, which is the poorest area in San Francisco. Especially in these tough economic times, they need your help to keep programs going as many members rely on financial assistance from the Y. Please consider attending the wine tasting fundraiser (tickets can be purchased online here).
For $50 ticket, you will get unlimited tastings from various wineries from Napa, Sonoma, and Santa Cruz Mountains. Also, each attendee will get a $15 gift certificate from Bottlenotes.com.
Even if you cannot attend, consider donating to the Central YMCA by clicking here and please enter "wineevent" in the reference box.
Thanks to your support:
* 250 teens find a healthy, safe refuge with academic support in our youth program here in the Tenderloin, a community struggling with drug use and violence.
* 500 Seniors come into our YMCA and participate in our wide range of programs, including fitness, language, and life skills classes.
* 700 low income individuals from all walks of life gain access to our facility and become socially involved in our YMCA, supported by our Financial Assistance program.
Look forward to seeing you there!