Monday, September 29, 2008

Fashion & Beauty Startups... Illuminique, Jimeale

Just posting about a couple non-tech startups I came across. The first is my friend's that just launched a new beauty & skin care product called Illuminique. It's an advanced skin brightening product that contains pure pearl powder and helps with your dark skin spots and sun damaged areas. It's a spa treatment in your own home. You can visit here to purchase and receive a 10% discount.



Jimeale Jorgensen launched her Jimeale collection of stylish travel accessories a year ago. A couple trend sites have picked up on her designs, so I assume her company is positioned for big growth in the coming years.

Usually I talk about how fickle the online consumer space is, but looking at the fashion and beauty space I don't think tech can compare. So many product ideas must come and go even within a season.

No comments: