Sunday, January 6, 2008

INNOTIVE'S SILVERLIGHT INTEGRATION... MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT TO POWER BEIJING OLYMPICS

Timely news from from Allen Stern, "NBC Universal Selects Microsoft and Silverlight to Power Olympics Video," since my friend Jimmy, CEO of Innotive, called me a couple days ago to check out their new build on Microsoft's Silverlight platform. Innotive already had a video wall application, which can show hundreds of simultaneous video streams running, but with Silverlight they built one with a hundred live video streams. It's pretty cool, so check it out:



In the video is our friend, Peter, Innotive's CTO who led this project. Both are my friends that I did my first two startups with.

More on the NBC and Microsoft partnership for the Beijing Olympics from TechCrunch and Mashable.

No comments: