Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BLOG NAME CHANGE

So after three and a half years from the last name change, I've decided to change this blog's name again. I probably should have done it earlier this year, but I was consumed by my work at GoingOn Networks. Since I moved into an advisory role about a month ago, I've had some more time to think about this. Especially since Christine has been telling me for months that "Junto Boyz" is stupid :) Also it's not relevant since I asked a couple friends to join as contributors, but it was difficult for them to maintain consistency. Even for me my blogging volume has taken a nosedive over the past year and a half.

So I'm hoping to blog more consistently moving forward and since it will be just me I wanted to find a more catchy and descriptive name which led me to "Silicon Moon." If this name really sucks, just email me and let me know :) Thanks!

No comments: