Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PROTEST AND CONTROVERSY SURROUNDS 'DA VINCI CODE' OPENING... THIS CHRISTIAN SAYS, "LIGHTEN UP!"

So there are some storms of protest throughout the globe on the release of the 'The Da Vinci Code' movie. I'm a conversative Christian and I could care less about the effect of a crappy movie. Why bring more attention to a movie when it might need some after the first week of its release? Even if it was a great movie, would the foundation of Christianity and my faith be shaken by this movie? Of course not, and I hope not for most Christians out there.

I blogged two years ago about my thoughts on the book ("DA VINCI CODE" DEFIES HUMAN NATURE & REASON) and how it simply didn't satisfy my basic logical view on human nature, which made it difficult for me to read through the second half of the book. For conspiracy theories to work for me, they have at least initial answer the question of motivation which Brown's book didn't do.

No comments: