Friday, March 31, 2006

IN SHANGHAI... CANNOT ACCESS MY BLOG

Christine and I landed in Shanghai a few hours ago. My cousin, Jim, and his wife, Kelly, picked us up from the airport and dropped us off at our hotel, which is in the hip part of the city. We're going to see them tomorrow for dinner.

There is no San Francisco equivalent to a district like this where it's urban, hip, and ritzy with energy flowing. The area is like the Gold Coast in Chicago, Soho in NYC, or Chungdam Dong in Seoul.

After I started my MacBook, I couldn't access my blog or other blogspot.com URLs. I know a while back the Chinese government blocked access to Blogger and some other blog companies for a bit, but I thought that was temporary. Weird thing is that I can access Blogger that allows me to post on my blog here. I was about to use our GoingOn alpha to post here, but since this works I went ahead and started typing away.

Anyway, I have to catch up on emails and some work, so I'll post more later.

No comments: