OH WHERE OH WHERE IS MY DREAM WEB 2.0 PRODUCT
Michael Arrington has a good post on "Companies I’d like to Profile (but don’t exist)" and Richard MacManus has a good follow up with "Web 2.0 Products We Need (But Which Don't Exist Yet)."
1. Better and Cheaper Online File Storage
2. Blog/website Email Lists
3. Portable Reputations
4. Tailored Local Offers (via RSS)
5. Facebook, in other countries
6. Free Music
7. Open Source Yellow Pages
8. Podcast Transcriptions
9. Decentralized Review Aggregation
10. Build Something Cool with SSE (Microsoft's new RSS extensions)
I have to think about what to add to Michael and Richard's list... maybe I'll think about it on the flight to Chicago today. Have a great Thanksgiving for those in the U.S.!