Thursday, June 23, 2005

No Social Networking Site Is An Island

My column went up yesterday without my knowing. I had a break in the schedule from the OhMyNews International Citizen Reporters' Forum in Seoul since I didn't want to attend a visit of Samsung Electronics. Just got back to the hotel room and catching up on some work and a bit of blogging.

Jill, my editor, came up big with a great header and subheader since I couldn't come up with one in the rush of things before I took off for Seoul. Anyway, check it out!

No Social Networking Site Is an Island
But they can and will become key components of a host of next-generation web offerings in which content is king and the way users interact with it is paramount.


UPDATE: This article was lost during the horrible transition from AlwaysOn's old site to the new site. The AO people didn't back up their files before the transfer. Yeah, pretty dumb.

No comments: