Monday, June 6, 2005

CATCHING UP WITH THE PAST MONTH... OLD NEWS, REVIEWS, AND RANTS

Since I was absent from this blog for almost a month and the online world in general, I wanted to catch up with my RSS feeds and email newsletters to see what I missed. So I'm listing articles and posts of interest just in case you might have missed them too:

"China closing the tech gap?" (April 21, 2005... okay, this is really old)

"Stage two of the podcasting revolution" (April 29, 2005... okay, these top two are from my old "to read" inbox and not my "missed in may" inbox)

"A Blog Revolution? Get a Grip" (May 8, 2005... nick denton interview and plug)

"Arianna's Echo Park, First impressions of the 'Huffington Post' Web site." (May 9, 2005)

"What Matters in Kansas, The evolution of creationism." (May 11, 2005)

"Gates Says iPod Success Won't Last" (May 12, 2005)

"Can Yahoo's New Music Service Earn a Profit?" (May 12, 2005)

"Blogging, as in Slogging" (May 15, 2005... dave greenberg learns he's not cut for blogging)

"Netflix makes Wal-Mart say uncle" (May 19, 2005)

"History Lessons: Another Way to Think About Secular Humanism" (May 24, 2005)

No comments: