Wednesday, April 20, 2005

NEW, NEW MEDIA MARKET DISCUSSION... NEED SLEEP

Since I got back from Las Vegas, it's been nonstop. Two hours of sleep each night the past two nights. Catching up with work, doing new work, and some wedding planning stuff. Hectic, but a good hectic. I love the energy when you're starting something new. It's exciting and the whole process fuels you to go on and on.

I don't think I posted about this before, but I initially avoided startup opportunities when I moved to the Bay Area in October with Christine. I wanted work at an established tech company for at least a couple years and then do the startup thing, but things happened and I got sucked into a fun and cool opportunity. Anyway, things are starting to accelerate, so I totally look forward to this stage of company growth. My third time around the block now.

Tomorrow I'm moderating an AlwaysOn/KMPG "On the Record CEO Breakfast" discussing the "New, New Media Market." Pretty good line up of people for the panel.

Date: Thursday, April 21st
Time: 8am - 10am
Location: KPMG, 500 E. Middlefield Road, Mountain View

FEATURED SPEAKERS:

Michael Moe, CEO & Chairman, ThinkEquity Partners LLC
Christopher J Alden, CEO, Rojo Networks
David Sifry, CEO, Technorati
Andrew Anker, EVP Corporate Development, Six Apart
Jonathan Abrams, Founder, Friendster
Nick Kingsbury, Global Sector Head - Software, 3i

MODERATORS:
Scott Rafer, CEO, Feedster
Bernard Moon, Reality Media Columnist, AlwaysOn

No comments: