Friday, March 18, 2005

SOCIAL NETWORK SPACE JUST GOT BUSIER... YAHOO!'S BETA, MYSPACE, AND FRIENDSTER

Yesterday Yahoo! announced their beta for a new blogging and social networking service called "Yahoo 360." It will be interesting to see how their service does against MySpace, who recent got a $37.8 million investment from Redpoint Ventures and Intermix Media. Also Friendster recently launched their beta for a blogging service that is integrated into their site, which was licensed from Six Apart. It took them forever to do something significant. Anyway, I tested it out since it's part of my job, and made a casual blog for my random stupid thoughts. I never thought I would make a Xanga-type blog, but I did. I'm not sure how long this will last, but it does have one signicant entry... my jambalaya recipe, which is honestly the best:)

No comments: