Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ALWAYSON'S INNOVATION SUMMIT @ STANFORD... IMPRESSIVE LIST OF ATTENDEES

I just got an email update from Tony on the AlwaysOn Summit that is coming up this July 19-21. Even though I write for AlwaysOn, I'm not always up-to-date on what is happening with this year's conference. I don't know how he does it, but this list of attendees and speakers is pretty kick butt in my opinion. Here are some of the ones stuck out for me:

- Richard Branson, Chairman, Virgin
- Sergey Brin, Cofounder & President, Google
- Marc Cuban, Owner, Dallas Mavericks
- Bill Gates, Chairman & Chief Software Architect, Microsoft
- George Gilder, Gilder Technology Partners
- Bill Joy, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Shimon Peres, Former Prime Minister, Israel
- Governor Schwarzenegger, Governor, The State of California
- Howard Stringer, Chairman & CEO, Sony
- Jerry Yang, Cofounder & Chief Yahoo, Yahoo
- Ed Zander, Chairman & CEO, Motorola


Pretty awesome! I'm a chill dude and last year's list was okay, but I'm psyched for this one.

No comments: