Tuesday, October 5, 2004

FINAL TRANSITION TO THE BAY AREA

Didn't post anything yesterday since we're busy with our final move to the Bay Area. Packing, shopping, planning, spending time with my mom, etc. It's been a little surreal since I still don't feel settled even though I've been in the U.S. for almost five months. I took it easy until my girlfriend finalized her move to the U.S. at the end of July, and then we were deciding between NYC and SF. Now since we decided on SF a few weeks ago I feel a bit more at ease.

Now I have to finalize my job search. At least she is settled in that department. My girlfriend is starting at a search engine company next week. I'm still interviewing with a enterprise software company, an Internet company, and some other tech firms. I'll see where God leads me.

No comments: