Wednesday, May 5, 2004

TRANSITION BACK HOME... NEXT STAGE IN LIFE
Back to the U.S... Yeah!


This week I'm running around saying my final goodbyes and doing errands as I prepare to close this chapter of my life. These past four years in Asia have been an awesome, fun, and a fullfilling experience. I have learned a lot about myself, human nature, business, technology, and a greater appreciation for the cultural and societal differences between nations. I have made great friends, built stronger ties with my family and extended family, and found a wonderful woman to share my life with.

I'll stop right here since I have to run around some more, and I probably won't blog much during the next four days so things will pick up here again next week. Max has been crazy busy too with some deal he's been working on this past year, so I still don't know when he's actually going to blog his first post. Hurry up, Max! Anyways, have a great day and I'll write more later on.

No comments: