Sunday, May 23, 2004

GMAIL ON EBAY... DIDN'T KNOW

Just got back from playing bball outside in San Fran with my friend. I sucked today. Not aggressive enough and I was sucking wind for the first game. A couple weeks off from running ball and I seemed like a fifty year old man on the court. My defense was good, but that's consistent even if I'm older, slower, and have a vertical now of 20 inches. I'm just frustrated when I don't get my offense going.

Anyway, it is amusing and weird that people want Google's new email service in beta. I will say it's a great service, so my AOL account has a short shelf-life now.

My Left Arm for a Gmail Account
An e-mail account on Google's upcoming Gmail service is so coveted that people are willing to trade the darndest things for one. Check out the gmail swap site to see what's up for offer. By Daniel Terdiman.

No comments: