Saturday, January 10, 2004

CES WAS CRAZY
Jewel is Impressive Live


Today I decided to stay in the hotel room to rest, blog, watch the NFL playoffs, and wait for my younger brother and friends to arrive this afternoon. I don't need to or want to go to CES and deal with the mass of people floating around the Las Vegas Convention Center. They say there are over 115,000 people but it seemed like a lot more. I've never seen so many people at a convention since Comdex in 1999, when there were over 200,000 attendees.

Last night my friend, Felicia, came up from LA for a meeting with Microsoft. She was invited to their private CES private party and concert where Jewel was playing. She invited me as a tag-a-long. Mark, the doctor here, was too tired and decided to stay home. Anyway, I was impressed by Jewel. Her voice is wonderful. She has a strong, rich voice that carries well. She's also witty and sarcastic with a decent sense of humor. Good concert.

No comments: