Friday, December 19, 2003

CAMPAIGN DISCLOSURE PROJECT

I've been meaning to post this up for you political junkies interested in campaign finance reform for a few weeks. My grad school classmate, Rachel, works with The Campaign Disclosure Project and helped to complete this Grading State Disclosure report a few months ago. The project is a partnership between the UCLA School of Law, the Center for Governmental Studies, and the California Voter Foundation. She works for the California Voter Foundation.

Anyway, I'm interested in campaign finance reform and I believe some changes are needed in the current system. Of course being removed from deep policy circles for the past few years has me swimming in the shallow end on the various complexities and issues involved, so please don't ask me my policy position on this because I will sound like an idiot at this time.

No comments: